Bandweaver is pleased to be exhibiting at VdS-FireSafety Cologne, Germany on Wednesday 6 – Thursday 7 December 2023 at Cologne Exhibition Center.
As leaders in fiber optic sensing technology, Bandweaver will be showcasing our linear heat detection solutions on stand C-10. Members of the Bandweaver team Mark Horton and Marinus De Heijde will be on hand to speak to visitors about their fire safety needs and offer live demonstrations of the FireLaser system.
Discover the benefits of linear heat detection (LHD) technology – ensuring a swift response in the event of a fire, minimising risk to people, property and assets, including:
- Precise temperature = Early detection of fires
- Complete coverage – 40,000 detection points per unit
- Low maintenance and operation costs
- Configurable smart alarms = low false alarms
- Immune to electromagnetic interference and environmental conditions
- Safe for use in hazardous zones
If you’re attending the event, make sure you visit our stand (C-10) to learn more about our fiber optic sensing solutions.